Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of REO, its affiliates, or its licensors. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting You, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of REO. REO aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The names “REO Rockstars” and “Millionaire Agent Academy” (and the logos of both) may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission.
- Reviews. We encourage you to post honest public reviews and comments about our services and to send us private comments about our services so that we may improve and promote our programs.
- Consent to Use. You grant us the irrevocable right to paraphrase and use your reviews and private comments in any promotional materials in any way that we choose.
- COPPA Compliance. You should monitor children’s use of the Internet. The Site is intended for people eighteen (18) years of age or older. REO will not knowingly collect any information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. You must identify Your age during the registration process. REO takes the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) as well as all FTC regulations very seriously. That being said, REO does not assume any responsibility for any misrepresentations regarding Your age or parental consent when using this Site. Should we determine that You provided any false information to us when using this Site, Your Membership and use will be terminated immediately.
- General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR took effect on May 25, 2018 and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens. Although REO markets its Site, Content, products, materials and/or services online, we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU, nor do we conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. In fact, the Site, Content and all products, services and/or materials created, sold and/or otherwise disseminated by REO are made available only to United States’ citizens, and access thereto is strictly forbidden to any EU citizen. If You are an EU citizen, you are directed to leave the Site and are forbidden from accessing the Site, Content, products, services and materials. Furthermore, if You are an EU citizen, You are forbidden from sending, and are explicitly directed not to send, any personal or other data or information to REO and/or its affiliates.If you nevertheless ignore this warning and are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.” To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The information and materials contained in this Website, including text, graphics, information, links, Content, and/or other items are provided “as is” and “as available”. REO DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. REO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR DIGITAL PROGRAMS WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECT IN THE SERVICES AND/OR DIGITAL PROGRAMS WILL BE CORRECTED. REO DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND/OR DIGITAL PROGRAMS.SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.REO makes no representations that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If You choose to access this Site from outside the United States, You do so on Your own risk and initiative and You agree that You are responsible for complying with all applicable United States laws as well as Your local laws and regulations. If You transact business through this Site from a place located outside the United States, You acknowledge and agree that You do so voluntarily, that You are responsible for complying with all applicable United States laws, as well as any local laws and regulations that may impact Your transaction, and You understand that REO disclaims all responsibility related to such transaction.
- Limitation of Liability.